Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010


Fall is finally here. I love this season because of the fashion (hats, boots, and coats) the holidays Thanksgiving happens to be my favorite because family and friends feast and give thanks in unity and of course nature ( you see the cycle of life in action). Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons due to in the fall all the leaves fall from the trees and they bloom again in spring. The Birds fly south and come back in the Spring most of the beautiful flowers die in the fall and are reborn in the spring. These two seasons really give me great reason to truly understand and know the Most High exist. This would not be possible without his power. Now that I am wiser I understand the circle of life it is happening all around us. In the fall things die and are reborn again in the spring. My challenge to my readers is if you have anything that you want to accomplish or a certain aspect of your life you want to change begin to work on it because it is a process. When Spring comes you will see a major difference if you continue to be diligent and persistent.
From my heart to yours,
Peace love and lots of blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment