Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Save some money



Just a few tips on how easy it is to save money and use it for more important endeavors.The reason I have dreads is because I got sick and tired of the beauty salon and spending all my money. At the time I was going to Thomas St. Jacques in Beverly Hill getting my hair hooked up. He was a partner with Celebrity Hairstylist Eldon Campbell. After a while we became good friends and I went to his house to get my hair done. Nevertheless it was expensive. I have had dreads for eleven years and I am estimating I have save about eighteen thousand dollars. Yes that is a lot of money. I am not telling you to grow dreads just learn how to do your own hair or go to a beauty college every now and then. Now if you got it like that then blessings to you. I have recently learned how to arch and thread my own eyebrows this saves me about one hundred and seventy five dollars a year. I also do my own manicure and sometimes pedicure. This is a luxury that I love but I can do it myself it need be. Right now we are in a recession gas prices are rising and they are not going to get any lower. Here is how you can save. If you drive to work everyday see if you can carpool or take public transportation. I know what you are thinking but this will save a ton of money. I will not take away you going out to restaurants but I will say if you have take out every single night I will give you one or two options either learn how to cook, if you already know how then turn on your oven. You will feel better and have more money to spend or in your savings. Last but not least if you have cable and Internet cancel your cable. You can watch almost anything on the Internet these days. Now I can go on and on about this subject but I do not want to bore you taking about doing things for yourself. Actually I have put this plan in action for myself and I am so happy that I did. If you would like more tips leave a comment I will be happy to share. Here on the side is a picture of my eyebrows I did them myself. From my heart to yours
Peace Love and lots of Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amasha! I think it's great that you are willing to share with us how to save money. I have actually been doing most of the tip you suggest in this blog for a few years now! So yes it does work! Again thanks for sharing you heart to ours!

    Nicole Dillon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this so sweet. Thanks for being supportive.

    ReplyDelete