Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010


Friendship
Greetings Lovely Ones,
Do you have a friendship that is dear to your heart. If so make sure you cherish that friendship forever. I have a best friend that I have known for thirty four years. We met in kindergarten and have maintained a friendship since. We were tight all through elementary Jr. High and our first year of High School. You probably say well what happen. Did you have a fight or some huge argument that caused you to go your separate ways. The answer is absolutely not. We just needed to experience other friendships and create new experiences. We both enjoyed each others company whenever we would hang out but at the same time we were mature enough to understand ones needs, hobbies, and interest. You see a friend is not someone who is jealous hearted meaning feeling resentment toward someone because of their success or advantages. A friend is not a backstabber meaning they talk about you when you are not present and smile in your face or repeat to another friend a secret/ conversation you shared with one another. A friend does not by no means talk to, date, or sleep with your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife or Ex for that matter. A friend does not compete meaning be in a state of rivalry. What has kept our friendship strong is not becoming caught up in all the drama of what I just mentioned. A friend is patient, kind, supportive, giving, trustworthy, and noble. There were important events in my best friends life and mine that we missed out on but we did not hold each other accountable. These last few years we have talked more than ever before and I am totally excited. The bond has always been present and we are inseparable meaning incapable of being separated. We use the word friendship so loosely everyone is not your friend. My mother told me that when I was a child. People are in your life for a reason, a season, or a Lifetime. This blog is dedicated to Latasha Porter-Bourne thank you so much for being the most fantabulous friend in the whole universe you are the best.
From my heart to yours,
Peace love and lots of blessings

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow like you said, our friendship has been priceless. We have always been there for each other. We have been very supportive of each other since I could remember. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for being that one person who I could share my thoughts with, without fear of it being shared. Thank you for not being judgmental of my crazy endeavors, but instead being there when I need to pick myself back up. Amasha you will always be apart of my life. Some friends are in your life for a season, but God place you in my life forever.
    After reading this blog, I thanked the Lord that 33 years ago He placed this very smart,shy, skinny girl in the same Kindergarten class as me. I Love you soooooo much.

    ReplyDelete